13 Jul Navigating International Markets? Here are 5 Key Considerations for L&D
When it comes to expanding into new markets, it is essential to consider much more than “just translation.”
Do you have international product launches in your future? International L&D projects? Fantastic! Just remember, when it comes to expanding into new markets, it is essential to consider much more than “just translation.” Omni Tech Medical has hundreds of global projects under our belt and we specialize in Learning and Development (L&D) solutions tailored specifically for international audiences in the pharma arena.
Here are just 5 key considerations for effectively adapting your L&D materials to new markets:
- Does the content align with local healthcare norms, sales methods, and competitive environment? Does it align with local working methods and values?
- Have we thoroughly reviewed and complied with local laws, regulations, and standards that impact pharma (sales) training?
- Have we considered local medical expressions and customs to ensure natural and fluent communication?
- Is the content culturally sensitive and inclusive, avoiding any potential misunderstandings or barriers to learning? (or worse, cause offense!)
- Do the visual elements, colors, and graphics resonate with the target audience and effectively convey the intended concepts?
At Omni, we understand that in-country compliance is paramount in the medical field. Our team of experts combines a strong knowledge of local regulations and industry practices with language proficiency.
Omni Tech will put its full experience at your disposal to help you navigate the intricacies of international markets and ensure that your medical L&D materials meet the highest standards of compliance and effectiveness.
Talk to us today to discover how Omni Tech’s diverse team can help make your next international project or A to Z product launch a remarkable success!